If you are using a Realme smartphone, no matter which model it is, and you are facing a black screen problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do or how to solve this problem.
Hello to all my Realme smartphone users! I hope you are all doing great in your lives. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can solve the Motorola black screen problem. There are many users who are facing the problem and are frustrated by it. Well, it’s really easy to solve this problem; you just have to follow some steps, and after that, you are done.
How to fix realme 8 pro black screen problem
- The first thing that you have to do is press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with the volume down button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Now, when you see the Realme company logo start appearing on your smartphone screen, release both the power button and volume down button.
- Now, after it, your smartphone will perform a force reboot. You have to wait for a couple of seconds for this to end, and when it does, your smartphone’s black screen problem will be solved.
- Dr preeti bajaj, Lpu vice chancellor know about her
- Rashmi Mittal, Lpu Pro chancellor know about her
- Dr Lovi Raj Gupta, Lpu Pro vice chancellor know about him
- Aman Mittal, Lpu Vice President know about him
We hope you have now successfully solved your problem through this article. If your answer is yes, then congratulations to you for solving this problem. In case anyone of you is left and is still facing the problem after applying the solution that we have also provided, Then, in this case, what you can do is simply comment below your problem in the comment section, and after that, our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem. Try to explain your problem properly so that it will be easy for us to understand what problem you are exactly facing.