Mi logo stuck, Redmi stuck on Redmi logo problem solution: The bootloop failure is one of the most annoying and scary problem. Most of the time it occur when you are updating your miui version. This is one case in another case this problem happens just suddenly. You be like i haven’t done any thing but why i have to face this problem. It happen like suddenly your shut down and when you try to turn on it again it will show you miui logo/ mi logo it will just stuck there. You wait for some time thinking it will be solved by it self but you see nothing is happening. Well these both problem main case is bootloop failure hear below i have mentioned some of the points why this problem happens and how can you solve this problem.
Reasons behind the problem
SYSTEM UI FAILURE
Sometimes this happens due to any bug or system glitch our smartphone ui became unresponsive and this causes this problem.
If you smartphone temperature is very high and your smartphone can’t resist it then in this case also you will see this problem. Wait for sometime let your smartphone to be cool and after it follow the solution we have mentioned below this will solve your problem
Now this is also one of the main cause behind this problem. There is a flex cable which connects the motherboard to your smartphone LCD display. If water had gone into your smartphone then there is high level of chances that it has damaged the flex cable which is causing the problem. In my repairing experience everyone who came with this issue almost 50 percent of them face this issue because of this problem.
Battery is also one of the most important cause of this bootloop failure problem. In past if your battery is giving you low backup, Your smartphone sometimes shut down suddenly, You see charging issues in your smartphone. Then most probably now your battery is dead in-order to fix your smartphone you have to replace your battery.
MAJOR MOTHERBOARD PROBLEM
If any resistor or anything in your smartphone motherboard is dead or if short circuit has happened in your mother due to high power or because of water damage in your smartphone then there also you see this problem. Problem like this are very critical in this we strongly recommend you to visit any authorised service center near your locally and check your smartphone there.
How do I fix my MI phone stuck on the logo?
- Press and hold the power button on your xiaomi smartphone along with volume up button.
- Now when you will see the fastboot screen release both of these buttons.
- Now with the volume down and volume up button you can select up or down and power button is for selecting.
- Select Reboot from your menu.
- Select Reboot to System.
- Now your smartphone will reboot you have to wait for some seconds and after it you will see your problem will be solve.
- Poco x2 camera not working problem solution
- Flickering screen samsung smartphone solution
- Samsung s21 black screen but vibrates problem solution
- Dr preeti bajaj, Lpu vice chancellor know about her
- Rashmi Mittal, Lpu Pro chancellor know about her
- Dr Lovi Raj Gupta, Lpu Pro vice chancellor know about him
- Aman Mittal, Lpu Vice President know about him
Drtechguide – Mi logo stuck, Redmi stuck on Redmi logo