How to solve the black screen issue on the Oculus Quest 2 desktop: Imagine that your virtual reality screen suddenly went black while you were playing games or watching a 3D movie. Greetings to all of our Meta Quest 2 users! We hope you’re all doing well there. Today, however, we will talk about a problem that many users of MetaQuest 2 have encountered: the black screen issue. We are here to help if this is happening to you with your VR headset as well. We’ll assist you in resolving your issue; all you need to do is carefully read the entire article, which will make it easier for you to solve this problem.
Oculus quest 2 desktop black screen Fix
Restart your device
This is the very first solution that you should try to solve this problem. Sometimes simple software glitches also cause this problem and this can be easily solved just by restarting the device.
Check your battery percent
Sometimes while playing games we make our self so busy that we ignore the battery percent we just play like we are unstoppable but at a time our screen turn black. In this case there is no problem in your vr headset or your pc you just have to charge your device and you are done.
Download the oculus driver and update your pc graphics driver
- Go to this website https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/package/oculus-adb-drivers/ and download the driver.
- Now in the Settings go to Device Manager.
- Hear what you have to do is, Whatever graphics driver you have update it.
- Now restart you pc and this problem will be solved.
- Run an SFC Scan
- Oculus quest 2 desktop black screen problem solution
- Type in cmd to the search bar.
- Click Run as administrator.
- Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
I hope this is useful to everyone and that it has assisted you in resolving your black screen issue with the Oculus Quest 2. If you have any questions about the solution, please feel free to ask them in the comments section below, and we will be happy to help.