Samsung a10 speaker problem solution: Are you a samsung smartphone user and you are facing speaker problem in your samsung a10 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry, we are here for you we will help you in solving this problem. You just a to do a simple thing that is just read the article carefully from stating to end and follow all the instructions, so that you will not miss anything. After it you will easily solve this problem.
The first thing that you have to do is simply restart your smartphone and check again. Sometimes we face this problem just because of a simple software crash or our smartphone launcher, and this can be easily solved by restarting the smartphone.
- Press and hold the power button with volume down button for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Release these buttons when you see the Samsung logo.
- Your issue will be resolved after your smartphone performs a forced reboot.
Play this video for 5 to 10 minutes with loud music. Sometimes we face the speaker problem because of water damage, too. When the water inserts inside our smartphone speaker, the water molecules block our speaker, which creates the problem. When you play the video that I mentioned above, it’s a high-frequency ultrasonic sound. This sound will eject the water molecules from your smartphone, and this will solve your problem.
Take isopropyl alcohol and dip it into a soft brush, then gently clean the outer part of your smartphone speaker. Generally, when dirt and dust-type particles get stuck inside your speaker, this creates a problem as well. So when you clean it properly, your problem will be solved.
- Samsung s21 black screen but vibrates problem solution
- Charging port not working samsung phone Fix it
- Samsung s9 flickering green screen, Samsung smartphone plink lines
Okadtech – Samsung a51 speaker problem solution in easy way